Elusive Mind - is it possible to change the requirements for the accolade so we can get it?

Emprad

I'm sorry if there is a way to get it I've used this forums search function, nothing and the wiki still says it's just from invasions still.. 

I kinda just need it on my badge hunter... I just need it... I want it back... when I look at my eye of the magus I miss it's partner.. I know invasions stopped years before the sunset but please..

Or even more fun, bring back invasions.... if it's possible?

Edited by Emprad

1 hour ago, lemming said:

Everytime the Lady Grey TF is completed, there should be a Rikti invasion.

I thought that's how it worked but like I've been in game for a bit now and I've done most of the TFs, trials, zombies, ghost ships, gotten most of the other accolade powers, I just formed a CBX-9 team last night.. I haven't seen a damn invasion and I honestly thought they stopped doing them for some reason.. well it's good to know they are still around! Sorry guys 🤦‍♂️😬

Are you on a big shard?  I just looked back through the Everlasting TFs schedule and they ran Master of Lady Grey twice this month - i.e. at a known, predictable time which would allow you to gather a team in advance for the badges.

Excelsior has a higher population so I'm guessing it's a regular occurrence there also.

According to the wiki, completing the TF triggers two invasions - one in a red zone and one in a blue zone.  If you start the TF yourself then head to the appropriate zone immediately after completion, you should be good.  Just make sure you have the zone event announcement channel displayed so you know where it's going to happen.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I have it on two (2) toons on Excelsior.  They definitely happen and bomb teams do form.  Now I am not saying its as common, most of the time its just hilltop button mashing but Rikti invasions happen all the time.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 months later

It is triggred by the Hami mission completion of LADY Gray TF... Members in Sever count.. Excel is onna the HIGER populated ones... better luck there.. Good zones like Talos and PI help get the defeat badges too.. its Doable tho.

• 2 weeks later
On 3/31/2023 at 11:27 AM, Ironblade said:

Are you on a big shard?  I just looked back through the Everlasting TFs schedule and they ran Master of Lady Grey twice this month - i.e. at a known, predictable time which would allow you to gather a team in advance for the badges.

Excelsior has a higher population so I'm guessing it's a regular occurrence there also.

According to the wiki, completing the TF triggers two invasions - one in a red zone and one in a blue zone.  If you start the TF yourself then head to the appropriate zone immediately after completion, you should be good.  Just make sure you have the zone event announcement channel displayed so you know where it's going to happen.

Hey Ironblade, when does this happen on Everlasting?

OP, it doesn't seem like a hard one to get.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

18 hours ago, wjrasmussen said:

Hey Ironblade, when does this happen on Everlasting?

OP, it doesn't seem like a hard one to get.

The schedule for each evening is posted earlier in the day, often early in the morning.  So I have no idea when the next Lady Grey run will be.  The last one was on June 2nd.  I can tell you that because I'm on the Everlasting TFs Discord and the schedule is posted each day at the same time it is put in the message of the day for the Everlasting TFs global channel.  Unlike the in-game channel, the Discord information stays there indefinitely.

So your best bet is to join the Everlasting TFs global channel and check the MotD each day.

I run it myself when it's the weekly, but that was four weeks ago so it's nine weeks before it comes up again.  I'll do it with you if you want to set up a day and time for it.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

9 hours ago, Ironblade said:

I run it myself when it's the weekly, but that was four weeks ago so it's nine weeks before it comes up again.

This is probably the best way to get the badge -- wait until Lady Grey is the weekly.  It will be run over and over during the week and should give folks plenty of opportunities to obtain the badges.  Also, if you haven't already, you should add the Hero Event, Villain Event, and Praetorian Event Channels enabled.  I have them all along with LFG channel on one tab to keep track of what's about to happen.  Kinda like monitoring police radio.  That lets you see when Nemesis, or any other invasion or giant monster, is ready to pounce.

On 6/17/2023 at 7:49 PM, Ironblade said:

The schedule for each evening is posted earlier in the day, often early in the morning.  So I have no idea when the next Lady Grey run will be.  The last one was on June 2nd.  I can tell you that because I'm on the Everlasting TFs Discord and the schedule is posted each day at the same time it is put in the message of the day for the Everlasting TFs global channel.  Unlike the in-game channel, the Discord information stays there indefinitely.

So your best bet is to join the Everlasting TFs global channel and check the MotD each day.

I run it myself when it's the weekly, but that was four weeks ago so it's nine weeks before it comes up again.  I'll do it with you if you want to set up a day and time for it.

Thank you for the offer I appreciate it.  You don't need to do that.  Have a great day!

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!