Storm!

User

2 hours ago, evetsleep said:

I've created a few like everyone else, but so far I'm really digging my 2 defenders:

Dr. Weather - Force Field/Storm blast

Poisonous Cloud - Poison/Storm Blast

I really like to play really aggressive with poison and that works out really well with storm since I didn't take Jet Stream (blasphemy maybe.. I've been repsecing out of it on most of my builds).

It's taken a bit to find a grove with storm blast, but now that I've found a playstyle that works for me I'm loving it.  The animations are awesome..I just wish Storm Cell was a little faster.  With the poison defender I treat it like an aura where I drop it and get right in the middle with noxious gas running and unload with debuffs and storm procing attacks.

It's a lot of fun!

Concept wise, FF/Storm seems really. Cool. My only hesitation was FF didn’t seem to have many tools to keep baddies IN Storm Cell compared to some other sets. Top tier for keeping your team alive though.

I haven't been able to play on live yet since the patch released, but as I mentioned in another thread like this, I plan to roll a Storm/Dark corruptor. Dark Miasma offers quite a bit of synergy with Storm to help keep things in your pile of chaos.

Storm/Fire Blaster - It's squishy as hell while leveling, but you're pretty much a massive ball of PBAoE craziness that is kind of fun and addicting.

Storm/TA Blaster - The little bit safer, play at range and keep shit contained in my Cell/C5 blaster

Storm/Elec Sent - Didn't get this out of the low levels yet, but it seemed like it fit together thematically and Elec Armor has Energize, Lightning Reflexes, and Power Sink which seem like they should aid the play of Storm Blast

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster