both new story arcs should go back to beta testing...

50caltech

just ran both arcs  solo to test them and there are many fubars, mission enemy target locations are wrong and need to be hunted to be found,   for arcs that are supposed to be vigilante and rogue , mission end rewards are hero only, even with the longbow in doctor stribbings arc do you get villian reward instead of vigilante,  some parts of these arcs should have been separated and made their own arcs elsewhere in the game....such as the first mission of doc Stribbling ( aka doc aeon ) all the animals in his lab should be a mission in nerva to release them from the crey holding cells,  the warriors in Houston arc no doubt came from previous mentions of warrior arcs that are supposed to be in kalisty wharf..  the only good part of these arcs was actually letting the bad guy  ( aka kid mutant ) go at the end and severely wanting to kill doc stribbling aka doc aeon my self

to compare story arc verses previous vigilant/rogue arcs such as , https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Shauna_Braun  i would rather feed doc aeon/stribbling to lusca  and would save the young mutant from his evil father any time

Edited by 50caltech

You have to run the Doc Stribbling arc at least 4 different ways to understand what it is about. I myself had to run it 8 times before I finally got the special ending. It’s a brilliant arc and I highly suggest you run it a few more times to get what the Devs were trying to accomplish. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

it was clear enough what it was about , an evil father abusing his son for his own gains....my alts will not be running those arcs, they need to be fixed for better functionality and the badges have no collection value to be worth it

16 hours ago, 50caltech said:

it was clear enough what it was about , an evil father abusing his son for his own gains....my alts will not be running those arcs, they need to be fixed for better functionality and the badges have no collection value to be worth it

No dude. Play through. That’s not what it’s ultimately about.

Edited by Arc-Mage
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

6 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

No dude. Play through. That’s not what it’s ultimately about.

lmao, I get a thumbs down for truthing.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

• 10 months later

Fantastic story arc, really glad I did the story arc at least five times (well actually 8 times because it gives 20 reward merits per completion and takes only 7 minutes to finish!!). On par with Lockhart arc, no spoilers though if you haven't ran this yet, or if you haven't taken the time to run it at least five times with different outcomes, you're missing out!!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 minutes ago, 50caltech said:
5 hours ago, Rudra said:

I'll spoil. @50caltech, you need to run the Dr. Stribbling arc several times to unlock a different ending.

which what?  detail explain or it not worth it

If you do all 4 initially presented options for the arc, it unlocks a 5th option when you get to the end. You will know you unlocked the final option when you meet a Mender instead of Frostfire at the boat.