Brickstown prisoner event: Broken?

Voltor

Just sent an alt to run the event and when I got there the kill counter showed 19 of 20 prisoners apprehended, but all the prisoners were available to attack and apprehend.

Then the Freakshow spawned but the counter said 16 of 18, yet all 18 were there to be defeated.

Then came the super powered prisoner wave and the counter said 2 of 3 defeated at the start but had to defeat all three.

Then the timer started but it shows  Next Event Starts in: 54:32:50 and appears to be counting upwards873990383_prisonertimer.jpg.b1c70ffc68e0636cef41b79cbdfb4253.jpg

Edited by Voltor

25 alts with all the badges!

• Voltor changed the title to Brickstown prisoner event: Broken?

I fixed it once!!! I find the prisoner wanders away and he’s hanging with buds. Like really far away and I think he chased something, forgot what he was doing and decided to hang out.  

I had an old dog and playing fetch was the same thing. Unfortunately i wander around and just can’t street sweep to find that one guy most times. 

if I had the power to fix this event I would put up an invisible wall to contain the prisoners, let them get to the street but either auto teleport, invisible wall or some other mechanism to contain the event to a 1 block radius / parking lot east of Zig. 

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• 8 months later

Today someone mentioned that the 3rd of three bosses was found, after the event being stuck for multiple days, by a random passing player standing "on empty air" above the zig, After defeating that mob, the event completed successfully. It does seem as though 1 or more of the mobs occasionally either spawn way out of position, or fall through the map and bounce to a not-very-close location, or possibly just do a fear-run too far away from the spawn point to be easily found.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

3 hours ago, PsiBug said:

Today someone mentioned that the 3rd of three bosses was found, after the event being stuck for multiple days, by a random passing player standing "on empty air" above the zig, After defeating that mob, the event completed successfully. It does seem as though 1 or more of the mobs occasionally either spawn way out of position, or fall through the map and bounce to a not-very-close location, or possibly just do a fear-run too far away from the spawn point to be easily found.

I believe one of the last 3 bosses can fly. So yeah, finding him if he flies away can be problematic. What usually happens that 'breaks' the event is one of the stage enemies runs off and finds a good place to not leave. The Freakshow stage I believe can break by having a Freakshow run far enough away that he just despawns. (Edit: Usually though, it just seems that a mob runs off and hides somewhere with no trigger to return. Or maybe they are trying to return, but to their initial spawn point which can't really be accessed?)

Edited by Rudra
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1