Necro Electric

DoctorBorris

Hello folks! I'm coming back to the game after almost a year. I just saw that masterminds had gotten a big rework. I want to make a class I can take to 50 and help in raiding, something I didn't do often. 

Looking at Necro and Elec, it looks like Elec is generally great for heals / bubbles, it has hold resist, and should stack with Necro Resistance. 

How durable will it be at high levels, and do you all thing it will hold up well and be useful in task forces?

I had one before the rework. It was pretty good. Teams generally love /EA to begin with.

I haven't played it since the rework, but I could see it being a powerhouse.  Some of your resistances should be capped, and the Absorb, heals will be a nice addition. Your 1st upgrade slot some resistance IOs in it, and your final upgrade throw in some Heal uniques (Numina's,  Panacea, Regenerative). They will have a chance to trigger , and it helps.

After the rework, I fell in love with my Necro/FF.

• 2 months later

It's fun enough and good for teams. There are a couple of cool builds for it floating around from The Warpact and Coyote.

I gave up on this combo and other secondaries that don't buff minions or and / or debuff enemies. I don't waste end or insp healing minions. It's why summoning recharges so quickly imo. They are supposed to be disposable (again imo).