Which shard?

Kismet Cowboy

CoH has been on my mind a lot recently and I'm thinking of dipping my toes back in, but I'm interested more in RP and less gameplay. One of the big hurdles I've found to getting into RP previously however are those pesky timezones. Obviously Everlasting is the premier RP shard, but it looks like the vast majority of players and groups there are US based, whereas I'm in the UK and firmly in bed long before stuff kicks off.

So, which shard would be better? Reunion is EU based, but seems to have less focus on RP; Everasting is more RP based, but less compatible timezones. Any help with this quandry would be much appreciated x

• Like 1

My vote would be Everlasting.

Most roleplayers this side of the pond are already there and during our prime hours it still feels just as busy as Union was back on Live. You might struggle with group scheduling if you join an SG so the best bet is to just ask and find out if they cater to your timezone with earlier run content and such.

Alas going to bed at a sensible hour will always be the bane of roleplaying.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

spacer.png

opossum haha

• 4 weeks later

Prime time Everlasting feels like it's about 10pm - 5am UK time, like others have said it's still going to be where the most RP is at.

Oddly, weekends tend to be quieter than weekdays at least from my experience.

Edited by Latex
  • Like 2