Back after a break - new story arcs?

GamerKate

Hello 🙂

I've started playing again after a break for life stuff.

Have been away since 2020 ish.

I was wonderinf if there have been any cool new story arcs (at any level) added in the years I've been away?

Any advice would be appreciated 🙂

Since 2020 there's a new strike force which a lot of blue-siders are temporarily crossing over to play.

There are new story arcs from John Houston (rogue) and Dr. Stribbling (vigilante)

There's new powersets like symphony control and the recent storm blast, as well as Dominator Illusion Control and Sentinel Seismic Blast & Stone armor.

Issue 27, Page 4 marquee features

And depending on how early or late you stepped away in 2020, there were a pair of story arcs added to Issue 27, Page 1.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome back! Most of the critical stuff has been covered. Sounds like it’s time to start a new alt and see everything with fresh eyes. Good luck!

• Haha 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

• 9 months later
3 minutes ago, Marshal Valor said:

By chance are they marked as new or no? I'm going to guess no since I looked and couldn't find them which lead me here.

There is no heading “new TFs” in HC wiki.  You can look at Doc Buzzsaw, who has the missions red and i am not sure who offers the blue version of that added missions. Those were added by HC.  The Aeon SF is new.  Many added difficulties on existing TF/SF.  The new Striga arcs just added that you can read about in the issue 27 patch (announcements) just dropped a few weeks ago.  Honestly looking ar all the historical patches in announcements would be a good time investment.  Lot of new powers, tweaks on powers, game changes, new content etc.  those would be the definitive “what is new” and are set up to be easily read if you find the glossy brochure Page X issue Y posts.  

11 minutes ago, Snarky said:

There is no heading “new TFs” in HC wiki.  You can look at Doc Buzzsaw, who has the missions red and i am not sure who offers the blue version of that added missions. Those were added by HC.  The Aeon SF is new.  Many added difficulties on existing TF/SF.  The new Striga arcs just added that you can read about in the issue 27 patch (announcements) just dropped a few weeks ago.  Honestly looking ar all the historical patches in announcements would be a good time investment.  Lot of new powers, tweaks on powers, game changes, new content etc.  those would be the definitive “what is new” and are set up to be easily read if you find the glossy brochure Page X issue Y posts.  

I may do that. I am pretty much up on alot of things and I did the last set of missions that they added a while ago but forgot who the contacts were. Thank you by the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Marshal Valor

Commander of the 1st Fist of Light