characters locked

BILLSHOT

19 hours ago, Player2 said:

So just doing the basic math here, but the minimum number of accounts here is 3.

Um ... do you mean maximum? Otherwise I am falling short of this "minimum of three accounts" to the tune of two. 🤣

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

29 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

Um ... do you mean maximum? Otherwise I am falling short of this "minimum of three accounts" to the tune of two. 🤣

Maximum of three logged into one shard if the player count is below 1500.   No actual limit on accounts.   Nuances to be seen the Code of Conduct.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, InvaderStych said:

1 hour ago, lemming said:

Maximum of three logged into one shard if the player count is below 1500.   No actual limit on accounts.   Nuances to be seen the Code of Conduct.

I was referring to the minimum and maximum number of accounts that the OP could be referring to, because someone else assumed that five level 50s and four of them were on accounts that were locked somehow meant that the OP had five accounts.  I explained it pretty well before, but you took one sentence from my post and questioned it out of context.

6 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I explained it pretty well before, but you took one sentence from my post and questioned it out of context.

Wow.

Settle down, Francis. It was meant to be humorous. Or did you assume that I really thought I was required to have more than one account? 🤣

Some folks on this board take this $%^& way too seriously. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

7 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

At first I read that wrong and was wondering what was a violation about "Chunky Cheese Man"

I was trying to find an image for this but everything just kept being political!  Best I could do...

THE STINKY CHEESE MAN (Arden): No cheese smells this good | phindie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1