Does anyone have a good Necro/ff build?

Avarius

After reading the post by @XandyrI decided to try my hand at a MM for the first time. His build seems interesting but I can only see it on the forums as the mids for it wont load. Does anyone have an endgame build of this pairing. One without the sorcery pool as the other build there was 😛

Thanks

Edited by Avarius

1 hour ago, Xandyr said:

Ever since the update, I've not been able to post builds. I'll try when I can. Dealing with some damage from storms that rolled through.

I've respecced  it since, and still love it (added PB).

- x

Yeah.  I've tried multiple machines and have yet to get the latest version of Mids to function properly.
So I've rolled back to 3.0 and won't move off it, regardless of changes in the game, until something changes.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Here's what I came up with :

View This Build In MRB

image.thumb.png.87102eb72445a25eca1638bb7b7931c3.png

Thanks @Bionic_Flea read a bunch of your posts before never on one of my topics. Weird thing is that is now 2 times I cant open a build I download for mids. On another note why did you decide on sorcery pool? I get RoP and Spirit ward but ever since they changed the up time on RoP I have debated on investing 3 slots into socery when I can alway grab fly and have 2 other powers to pick from. Since I cant open in mids I cant look at the advanced windows for totals but I am assuming you went this route same as the other poster in @Xandyrpost as a save a minion with spirit ward panic button?

Not sure if that worked or not, so here's pictures...maybe that'll help?

In Enchant, I have 4 pieces of Unbreakable,Imp. Skin proc, and the Steadfast +res/Def.

Dark Empowerment has 2 Panacea (one os the Proc), Numina's Proc, and the Regenerative Tissue Proc. 

(yes, they work on the pets).

With the way I have my Shields, Maneuvers, Dispersion Bubble slotted ( +5'd), and with the 2 +Pet Defense IOs, the pets will be softcapped. Power Boost was added to get them to around 58-59% Defense. I constantly attack to spawn the Spectres. Life Drain gives me a decent heal as well. 

Hopefully that answers some of the questions you had. If not, feel free to holler.

- x

Capture.PNG

ok I can see your pic inthe second post @Xandyr. I appreciate the help all of you have done for me. I do have some questions though as I have never been a bubbler let alone the only time I every tried mm was on live when demons first came out. I hope you don't mind if I pick you brain a bit. No PFF?

4 hours ago, Avarius said:

This is what I get in mids

Screenshot 2023-06-27 162205.png

Stuff like this is why I'm torqued off that the original export functions weren't left alone until the new version was bulletproof.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

4 hours ago, Avarius said:

why did you decide on sorcery pool? I get RoP and Spirit ward but ever since they changed the up time on RoP I have debated on investing 3 slots into socery when I can alway grab fly and have 2 other powers to pick from.

1) I wanted to fly

2) I always take leadership on MMs

3) I wanted Power Boost and Scorpion Shield

4) I needed a place to slot Steadfast, Gladiator's Armor, and Unbreakable Guard

5) So then I either had to take Flying and Fighting or take Sorcery

6) Taking Sorcery also gave me Spirit Ward to mule Preventive Medicine +absorb and to add a layer of protection to a minion

7) All that and I get a Breakfree and extra resistance on demand from Rune of Protection!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later
On 6/27/2023 at 11:32 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

1) I wanted to fly

2) I always take leadership on MMs

3) I wanted Power Boost and Scorpion Shield

4) I needed a place to slot Steadfast, Gladiator's Armor, and Unbreakable Guard

5) So then I either had to take Flying and Fighting or take Sorcery

6) Taking Sorcery also gave me Spirit Ward to mule Preventive Medicine +absorb and to add a layer of protection to a minion

7) All that and I get a Breakfree and extra resistance on demand from Rune of Protection!

Hey Flea, sorry for the late reply but came across this while musing about making a necro/FF myself. But why Power Boost? What power in FF does it boost? I have very little experience with FF, and the only power I see that it might boost is Dispersion Bubble? And that's a Toggle? Unless I am missing something which is likely.

Thanks Flea!

8 minutes ago, Neiska said:

Unless I am missing something

Power boost buffs deflection/insulation to incredible levels. This persists for the shield duration, even once pb wears off, allowing this to be effectively perma.

While pb is up, it buffs dispersion as well.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Onlyasandwich said:

Power boost buffs deflection/insulation to incredible levels. This persists for the shield duration, even once pb wears off, allowing this to be effectively perma.

While pb is up, it buffs dispersion as well.

I figured it was something like that, similar to /time, I just wasn't sure which powers in FF were affected or for how long. Then yes, that is very good!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neiska said:

Hey Flea, sorry for the late reply but came across this while musing about making a necro/FF myself. But why Power Boost? What power in FF does it boost? I have very little experience with FF, and the only power I see that it might boost is Dispersion Bubble?

It improves defense on Dispersion, Maneuvers, and Combat Jumping for me, that (minus CJ) + the 2 shields for the pets.  It also boosts my -tohit in Gloom and Life Drain, my heal in Life Drain, and my Sprirt Ward absorb, and finally a little bit longer disorient on Force Bomb.  Oh and +Tohit from Tactics, which affects the pets as well.  Not too shabby.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hiya flea - i really like the look of the sorcery build but the link to open it in mids doesnt work for me, is it possible to post the legacy code or the file as im not familiar enough with enhancements to decode it by icon alone, thanks 🙂