Where are we on these costume parts?

Recently I was trying to recreate a Nemesis costume for one of my characters and I came reasonably close, but there were many parts that are simply not able to be reproduced. But as I was scrolling through all the uniforms, there are some factions, like the Goldbrickers, Carnival and several Praetorian side factions that have pieces of their costumes included for our use.

So, my question, or suggestion perhaps, is where are we on adding other factions? And I am not asking about unique items included on special bosses, but general pieces on rank and file enemies. Nemesis has many such items that I found. Others might be Council, Knives of Artemis (that crossbow on the wrist please!), Vahzilok (bomb backpack on Embalmed Cadavers please), arm and thigh straps on Voidhunters maybe, and Banished Pantheon pieces.

I realize that some pieces cannot be included because of clipping issues, but I would think that many other pieces could.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Maybe don't title your thread like you're the boss demanding a status update?

And yes, several of those pieces have been requested. I'm in favor of getting access to rank and file mob costume pieces.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

21 hours ago, Rudra said:

And yes, several of those pieces have been requested. I'm in favor of getting access to rank and file mob costume pieces.

You’re doing exactly what you are accusing the OP of doing.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 7/4/2023 at 12:23 AM, Turric said:

So, my question, or suggestion perhaps, is where are we on adding other factions?

I'd love to see some nemesis parts made available to players.  That being said, I don't think we should get all of them, but certain pieces would be fantastic, like the boots with lion kneepads or the steampunk-esque gasmask & face grille.

21 hours ago, biostem said:

I'd love to see some nemesis parts made available to players.  That being said, I don't think we should get all of them, but certain pieces would be fantastic, like the boots with lion kneepads or the steampunk-esque gasmask & face grille.

That was primarily what I was thinking!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/4/2023 at 1:04 AM, Rudra said:

I think you're reading too much into that.  It was just a question, not an insistence.

Maybe you shouldn't be the one to tell others how they should ask questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I think you're reading too much into that.  It was just a question, not an insistence.

Maybe you shouldn't be the one to tell others how they should ask questions.

It was a question, something for the author to consider, not a demand or instruction. If I had meant it as a demand or instruction, I would not have opened with "maybe" and closed with a question mark.

Edit again: And it was phrased as peer-to-peer, like my peers say to me and each other, and like I say to them at work. As opposed to how the thread title was phrased. So I have no clue what @Arc-Mage is talking about.

Edited by Rudra
Edited for grammar.
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rudra said:

It was a question, something for the author to consider, not a demand or instruction. If I had meant it as a demand or instruction, I would not have opened with "maybe" and closed with a question mark.

Edit again: And it was phrased as peer-to-peer, like my peers say to me and each other, and like I say to them at work. As opposed to how the thread title was phrased. So I have no clue what @Arc-Mage is talking about.

Awfully forward of you to treat people like peers...

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Player2 said:
12 hours ago, Rudra said:

Awfully forward of you to treat people like peers...

Not my boss and not my subordinate. How else should I treat others?

On 7/6/2023 at 12:17 PM, Rudra said:

Not my boss and not my subordinate. How else should I treat others?

I was afraid that by pointing this out I would end up hijacking the thread from the OP. I’m sorry about that. 

@Rudra you are both one of the most insightful people on the forums and infuriating at the same time time. 

It constantly amazes me how you can drop some deep thoughtful knowledge and then come off so incredibly rude and or arrogant in the next post I read from you. 

The OP asked a question. You took it as a “bossy.” Then you responded to him in the exact same way, “bossy.”

@Rudra I value your comments and insights. However, policing how people phrase questions…?

Not everyone is as eloquent or thoughtful in phrasing questions or answers as you are capable of. 

Again this isn’t about your opinion or insights, those are usually educational. It’s all about response and tone. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.