Minor Mistake?

Just a minor mistake with the Sneaky Freak faction in the Villains->Sharkhead Isle->Lorenz Ansaldo arc.

As you can see, the Sneaky Freaks aren't using their signature 13375P34K. Surely this guy should be called D0c 5n34km4s7a?

image.png.2bb14d70b7d253ba09b871f771d2a9e9.png

Edited by Herotu
  • Haha 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Unless since they favor sneak attacks and ambushes as opposed to the "in your face, you're going to see it coming and there's nothing you can do about it" approach of the regular Freakshow, they also have a different form of speech to show they aren't your everyday Freakshow.

(Edit: After all, the Freakshow are all about breaking norms. And this group of Freakshow are breaking the norm of the Freakshow with their preference for stealth and modified speech.)

Edited by Rudra

13 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Unless since they favor sneak attacks and ambushes as opposed to the "in your face, you're going to see it coming and there's nothing you can do about it" approach of the regular Freakshow, they also have a different form of speech to show they aren't your everyday Freakshow.

I, too, considered this. I came to the conclusion that it can't be right because the 13375p34k is part of what makes freaks freaks. Don't you agree?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

7 minutes ago, Herotu said:
22 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I, too, considered this. I came to the conclusion that it can't be right because the 13375p34k is part of what makes freaks freaks. Don't you agree?

Not really. Not when I take into consideration Freakshow like Ohmtown, Drek, the one Freak Tank in the Doc Buzzsaw mission that speaks more normally than the other two, the Freakshow standing at the sub in that one arc to send you to Port Oakes, the two Freakshow that act cordially to you for whatever reason in their respective missions and speak completely normal unlike the run of the mill Freakshow, and so forth.