Camera stuck below my feet

Psyonico

I logged into one of my characters and took him inside the PI Police station, ever since then, the camera is stuck below my feet.  I've tried /stuck, zoning and logging off/on.  I've also tried going into 1st person (which works) but when I go back to 3rd person the camera is back below my feet.  it's just slightly below my feet, so i see below the map when I run

Any suggestions?

What this team needs is more Defenders

old standing bug with PI Police Station theres also the loophole bug that u falling through Geometry/Map when exiting the station.

And yes complete Restart of CoH is necessary to fix it.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

nope if that happens its stuck. u can move it but resetting (PgDn) doesn't bring it back to normal state

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

6 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

nope if that happens its stuck. u can move it but resetting (PgDn) doesn't bring it back to normal state

Windows and Graphic drivers fully up to date?
Have you forced verification on the game files?

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

therefore it happens to rarely that i would do such things, from entering and leaving said place it happen maybe once in 200 times.

Former Player on Server:

21 minutes ago, lemming said:

iirc, I fixed my issue with it by using base teleport or LRTP to just get to a different zone.  I have had it happen a few times.

I actually tried zoning several times, the only thing that fixed it was quitting the game and getting back into it.

What this team needs is more Defenders

21 hours ago, Psyonico said:

I actually tried zoning several times, the only thing that fixed it was quitting the game and getting back into it.

That can happen if you go back out of the base portal entrance to the same zone as a round trip, it'll drop you off at the closest door.  Or in your case back in the out-of-bounds area.

To get back to terra firma head to your superbase then take a telepad exit to the same zone.  That should put you next to the base portal of that zone instead of where you left.  (I know, semantics.)  Also, using a mission teleport (Mission Transporter or Team Transporter, which also works when solo) could do the trick if you're on a mission.  Even out of zone.

• Like 1

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.

2 hours ago, Tock said:

That can happen if you go back out of the base portal entrance to the same zone as a round trip, it'll drop you off at the closest door.  Or in your case back in the out-of-bounds area.

To get back to terra firma head to your superbase then take a telepad exit to the same zone.  That should put you next to the base portal of that zone instead of where you left.  (I know, semantics.)  Also, using a mission teleport (Mission Transporter or Team Transporter, which also works when solo) could do the trick if you're on a mission.  Even out of zone.

I can do stuff like that in some of the vendor shops (like Steel Canyon.

Log off.

Log back on, and the nearest door that isn't an actual entrance is in the back of the shop, and behind a counter.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!