Any ease of use macros for Soul Extraction - pet release commands?

SmalltalkJava

I know you can use /release_pets to kill all your pets that you can then use Soul Extraction on.  But is there away to kill just one by name or something for soul extraction?  Are there any soul extraction tips/macros that you use?

Ninjas throw smoke bombs and vanish, leaving no corpses.

Robots assume "launch posture" and rocket up into the sky, leaving no corpses.

Guess what the other primaries do when you dismiss your pets.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I've never been able to soul extract pets I've released due to corpses disappearing immediately, but I'm hopping on right now and will let you know if I find anything out.

Dismiss is different from /releasepets. Dismiss releases pets into the wild; /releasepets kills pets on the spot.

I think you can't.  At all.  When dismissed, the pets may be there visually, but they are no longer targetable so they don't "exist" as something that can be used for Soul Extraction.

Or Vengeance.

Or any of those sorts of powers.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

In the old archive I came across this to leave the Lich corpse

https://web.archive.org/web/20120906021955/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=292484

/macro Whatever "petcom_pow Zombie dismiss$$petcom_pow Grave dismiss$$releasepets"

It will get rid of all your necro pets, but leaves behind only the body of the Lich. You'll still have to resummon and rebuff all of them afterwards but it helps to Soul Extract the Lich.

• Like 1