Dirty Harry Homage

drgantz

Obviously, he would have Dual Pistols, but I'm not sure what to have for the secondary.  I'm thinking of MC or Temp Blaster.  I don't think that he should be a Sent because Harry was about to shoot at long range.  I don't know if a Corr would be good or not.

What do you think would be a good secondary or good pool powers?

8 hours ago, drgantz said:

Obviously, he would have Dual Pistols

Yeah, I don't know.  On the plus side, you can have that 44 Magnum (or something that looks close enough).  On the negative side... DP's animations are very much NOT Dirty Harry.

Harry is up against supervillains now.  It's time for a bigger gun.  Go Assault Rifle.  Pick something normal looking like the Council SMG.   Point being: The animations are all much more normal looking.  No ridiculous acrobatics or gun katas.  I'd go AR/WP Sent.  WP is a pretty standard "normal origin tough guy" armor set.  No flying kicks or martial arts for Harry.  Pick Fighting pool if you want to punch someone in the mouth.

"I know what you're thinking.  Did I fire 124 bullets in that last Full Auto... or just 123?  Do you feel lucky?  Well.. do ya?"

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, drgantz said:

What do you think would be a good secondary or good pool powers?

A DP/Willpower Sentinel seems kind of fitting.  You could dip into fighting as well, if you like...

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later