Would be cool if we got some full tights fingerless gloves

We do have fingerless gloves.  they're called mittens.  😛  Perfect for our fingerless, mitten hands.

Joking aside, I'm assuming by "full tights" you're referring to the extended length up the forearm?  As opposed to the fingerless gloves we currently have that end at the wrist?

2 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

i never understood fingerless gloves

i mean they look cool but are they practical?

Depends on what you want them for. I'm wearing a pair now; my desk is in the server room where I work, and the air conditioning keeps the room at a temperature that becomes uncomfortable over time; the fingerless gloves keep my hands warm while not getting in the way of using a keyboard. In a heroic context, they can protect your hand when punching, with the same benefits for fine Manipulation. And in another real-life example, shooter's gloves/mittens will allow you to slip your index finger out of the glove for better trigger control.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 1:05 AM, BrandX said:

I keep asking for Padded Gloves and Fingerless Gloves that have tights to attach to the chest pieces for ages!

I will support your effort then. Since I specifically tried finding those for one of my chars last week.

Now I wouldn't mind comfy arm sleeves or arm/full body stocking either. But we can start with some gloves :P

On 8/7/2023 at 12:56 PM, srmalloy said:

Depends on what you want them for. I'm wearing a pair now; my desk is in the server room where I work, and the air conditioning keeps the room at a temperature that becomes uncomfortable over time; the fingerless gloves keep my hands warm while not getting in the way of using a keyboard. In a heroic context, they can protect your hand when punching, with the same benefits for fine Manipulation. And in another real-life example, shooter's gloves/mittens will allow you to slip your index finger out of the glove for better trigger control.

alright u got my vote, can we also get these for red side?

IMG_9335_2Bcopy_800x.webp

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

15 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

alright u got my vote, can we also get these for red side?

IMG_9335_2Bcopy_800x.webp

Uhm... just red side? Pretty sure the costume creator can't be set up that way. Getting those as a costume option (no side limitations)? Sounds good to me.