Domination animation

Snarky

My new Mind/Dark/Soul Dom is very nice.  I have my standard Nosferatu costume and my signature name, Snarky on it.  

Just one leetle issue....   So, Domination, perma, is great.  Excellent.  But... this is so embarrassing, ... it... sparkles...

suppose that is just baked in with no options....?

• Haha 2

dont be sad @Snarky i even made you an amv

(vampire in the garden/scottish widows REMEMBER REMEMBER)

nothing saying they cant cause light emission, maybe theyre blinding a person?

though you might think that neural disablement versus burnout...

https://www.caverns-and-creatures.com/5e-spells/complete-guide-to-blinding-spells

theres some ways to blind a thing, though i prefer warhammer. where the reagents required for 'blinding flash' are a 'magnesium strip'.

the whole thing about light aversion was to make people who murdered and did cannabalism more spooky by associating them with night time, or light sensitivity the next day if theyd become nocturnal. your more likely to get tips from the populace: 'i saws me the vumpur, i dids'.

most monsters are stories made to create a terror from very real human activities, kupo.

Edited by honoroit
  • Thanks 1

@Snarky, we all know you've longed to look like a unicorn fart your entire life.  Stop fronting and embrace the glow.

Also, /suppressclosefx 1 and suppressclosefxdist XX (where XX is just inside your preferred camera distance) will cloak your prismatic glory.  The rest of us will still see it, because you can't hide your true nature from us with nonsense about being dead and grumpy, but you won't see it, and we'll all pretend that we don't, too (while commenting, behind your back, that you look like a leprechaun's orgasm).

• Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.