StJ / Invuln Scrapper - Build?

Ultimate15

3 hours ago, Ultimate15 said:

Thanks so much!!!

Is there any way you could send this to me as a downloadable attachment? I can't seem to download it from Mids via that link...

Unfortunately no.

It's the latest version of Mids.

The HTML link should give you everything you need to rebuild the thing locally for yourself.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I've uploaded build files to the forum for the current version, so that should be doable.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

9 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

I've uploaded build files to the forum for the current version, so that should be doable.

Good for you.

For me, it doesn't work.

Indeed, this is the first version of the new Mids that's actually allowed any sort of export.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

25 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

Good for you.

For me, it doesn't work.

Indeed, this is the first version of the new Mids that's actually allowed any sort of export.

And yet I can't get the HTML link to work. I've honestly found Mid's to be incredibly buggy as of late which is likely why so many updates are being pushed. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."