Human Only PB Build

Alikmodi

• Game Master

I'd maybe lose Photon seekers (which aren't as good as I expected) and swap it for something else personally. Slotting-wise I'm not an expert I'm afraid, but if there is a purple set available then I will always pick that over an orange or yellow.  Purple Winter sets will help with temperature based attacks, and most attacks have a purple option which will usually give better set bonuses. Plus they can be boosted. Everything else I will get attuned. Not cheap though 🙂 

But looking at it again your resistances are mostly above the cap, defences are adequate and it's a very survivable build.

Edited by GM Crumpet

Data Chunk

Spoiler

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

And now the forums are refusing to post 69K screenshot files...

WTELF?

Edited by Hyperstrike

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• Game Master
9 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

Data Chunk

Reveal hidden contents

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

WTELF?

Can you post it as a mids build?

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Hyperstrike said:

Nope.  Because Mids is broke all to fuck.

I'm not a fan of mids, but the latest updates seem to work really well. I mostly use it to look at other peoples builds or save my own build when I'm doing a respec so I don't miss something important. I can't use it to create a build from scratch though. /savebuild or /buildsave (can never remember which way round it is) will make a readable build, plus it's compatible with mids and you can load it in then save it as a mids file

Edited by GM Crumpet

Let me rephrase.

MIDS IS BROKE ALL TO FUCK.

3.0 doesn't work right.
3.6 doesn't work right

Creating a build straight from scratch doesn't work right.

Importing doesn't work right.

Exporting doesn't work right.

I managed to get ONE HTML export out ONCE,  Which someone then claimed they couldn't read.

I'm done.

Maybe I'll try again after my OS reload.

Oh yeah!  Win11's SSD performance bug bit my ass hard.
And all my nice expensive SSDs perform like half burned out HARD DRIVES right now.
The game is so crippled my 16 core, 64GB system with an RTX 3070 is getting THREE FPS.

Meaning I have to burn a couple days to reload my entire system FROM SCRATCH

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

59 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

Let me rephrase.

MIDS IS BROKE ALL TO FUCK.

3.0 doesn't work right.
3.6 doesn't work right

Creating a build straight from scratch doesn't work right.

Importing doesn't work right.

Exporting doesn't work right.

I managed to get ONE HTML export out ONCE,  Which someone then claimed they couldn't read.

I'm done.

Maybe I'll try again after my OS reload.

Oh yeah!  Win11's SSD performance bug bit my ass hard.
And all my nice expensive SSDs perform like half burned out HARD DRIVES right now.
The game is so crippled my 16 core, 64GB system with an RTX 3070 is getting THREE FPS.

Meaning I have to burn a couple days to reload my entire system FROM SCRATCH

All of which is a shame but has nothing to do with my build. 

Mids works well enough as evidenced by the 2 files of attached to this post, and if you're done then kindly be done and have a wonderful day. 

Now, thank you Mr. Crumpet for your constructive feedback. I appreciate it. 

Question, can you boost any set enhancement or only the architype specific ones? And for that you use a Catalyst right? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Click your name and avatar at the top bar of the forum, select My Attachments.  You're probably at the limit.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

• Game Master
13 hours ago, Alikmodi said:

Mids works well enough as evidenced by the 2 files of attached to this post, and if you're done then kindly be done and have a wonderful day. 

Question, can you boost any set enhancement or only the architype specific ones? And for that you use a Catalyst right? 

Catalysts turn levelled set enhancements into attuned set enhancements. As a general rule buying set enhancements attuned is the best way forward. Purple and PvP enhancements can use boosters to go to +5, as can normal level 50 IO's. Catalysts will also turn normal archetype set enhancements and winter sets into the superior version when you hit level 50. I have no idea what happens if you bought them unattuned though. I buy everything attuned, even purples and pvp because <pretty!!> 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:33 PM, Alikmodi said:

SAVAGE ☠️☠️☠️

@Hyperstrike Thank you for posting the build, it looks interesting and gives me some good ideas on how I will want to evolve the build that I am working on now. 

I spent this weekend tricking out my PB and getting them to a point where Lightform is Perma, Hasten is Perma, and I hit like a truck. 

But I'm still not there yet, there are few sets I want to upgrade and I want to juice my DEF more. Also only having the stealth from Sprint is not ideal for me. 

@GM Crumpet I think you're right about Photon Seekers. They don't really hit that hard and they tend to scatter mobs more than I like so I may swap that out for a proper stealth power. 

Thank you for your feedback folks and the info on the enhancements. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Having a quick look at it there are a few things I would change:

- Glinting Eye has a random Purple Acc/Dam enhancement in which is like 10m for something you probably won't use.
 - Radiant Strike you have 5 of the winter sets so you might as well go for all 6 and get an extra 2.5% def in AOE (Or put a dmg proc in there).
 - Essence boost you don't need to worry about that pure Resist IO as Lightform will cover your resists fully. You also have numinas in there but not wanting to take the best enhancement out of the set (The final one)
 - Same as Radiant Strike regarding Proton Scatter, you have 5/6 winter in there, might as well go for all 6.
 - Personally I would put a lot more procs into Incandescent Strike as it is a slow recharge power and the set bonus you have in there is not that great for a Kheldian imo.
 - In Luminous Detonation you have the Kheldian Grace proc slotted, but that is a passive bonus so can be slotted into a random power you don't use and it still takes effect.
 - Solar Flare has two KB/KD procs, I would swap out the Overwhelming force one as that isn't a 100% conversion like Sudden Acceleration is.
 - Photon Seekers is slotted a bit weird imo, Blood mandate is a good set for boosting defensives, but unless you want to kb enemies with it you need a Sudden Acceleration in there. I would have 5 Blood mandates and a Sudden Acceleration.
 - You haven't slotted Panacea proc in there which gives both health and end, personally I would put that in health.

At the start you said you tried to make a cheaper build but tbh, it still looks pretty expensive, 2 almost full winter sets (200m) 5 Armageddon (75m) and 9 other purps (around 90m). If you want to make it a bit easier for your toon as you fully slot them try to use the incarnates to buff yourself up (Alpha will really help with def and recharge same as Ageless) Then once you are a fully slotted badass you can swap the incarnates around for more damage (Though Ageless is still great)

- Lauci x

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Alikmodi said:

@Hyperstrike Thank you for posting the build, it looks interesting and gives me some good ideas on how I will want to evolve the build that I am working on now. 

I spent this weekend tricking out my PB and getting them to a point where Lightform is Perma, Hasten is Perma, and I hit like a truck. 

But I'm still not there yet, there are few sets I want to upgrade and I want to juice my DEF more. Also only having the stealth from Sprint is not ideal for me. 

@GM Crumpet I think you're right about Photon Seekers. They don't really hit that hard and they tend to scatter mobs more than I like so I may swap that out for a proper stealth power. 

Thank you for your feedback folks and the info on the enhancements. 

And just going on from this, I love you @GM Crumpet but we are opposite on the Photon Seekers XD, slotted with a kb/kd they are an extra nuke that you can even prepare in advance, like with Adam or many bosses that you know will spawn soon, you can pop them up for an instant nuke as soon as they spawn WHILST you are free to go to town on their ass. Also with stealth just swap out Combat Jumping for the stealth as they both give same amount of def, just stealth hides your costume XD

- Lauci x

20 minutes ago, Laucianna said:

Having a quick look at it there are a few things I would change:

- Glinting Eye has a random Purple Acc/Dam enhancement in which is like 10m for something you probably won't use.
 - Radiant Strike you have 5 of the winter sets so you might as well go for all 6 and get an extra 2.5% def in AOE (Or put a dmg proc in there).
 - Essence boost you don't need to worry about that pure Resist IO as Lightform will cover your resists fully. You also have numinas in there but not wanting to take the best enhancement out of the set (The final one)
 - Same as Radiant Strike regarding Proton Scatter, you have 5/6 winter in there, might as well go for all 6.
 - Personally I would put a lot more procs into Incandescent Strike as it is a slow recharge power and the set bonus you have in there is not that great for a Kheldian imo.
 - In Luminous Detonation you have the Kheldian Grace proc slotted, but that is a passive bonus so can be slotted into a random power you don't use and it still takes effect.
 - Solar Flare has two KB/KD procs, I would swap out the Overwhelming force one as that isn't a 100% conversion like Sudden Acceleration is.
 - Photon Seekers is slotted a bit weird imo, Blood mandate is a good set for boosting defensives, but unless you want to kb enemies with it you need a Sudden Acceleration in there. I would have 5 Blood mandates and a Sudden Acceleration.
 - You haven't slotted Panacea proc in there which gives both health and end, personally I would put that in health.

At the start you said you tried to make a cheaper build but tbh, it still looks pretty expensive, 2 almost full winter sets (200m) 5 Armageddon (75m) and 9 other purps (around 90m). If you want to make it a bit easier for your toon as you fully slot them try to use the incarnates to buff yourself up (Alpha will really help with def and recharge same as Ageless) Then once you are a fully slotted badass you can swap the incarnates around for more damage (Though Ageless is still great)

- Lauci x

Heya Lauci! Thanks for the post. 

I am a little confused about your response, so I think we are running into an issue with the save file not representing the right build maybe? Perhaps MIDs is not working as well as I thought....

-GlintingEye is Slotted with Thunderstrike, I don't think that is a purple I think I got the recipe for less than 1m. 

-Radiant Strike is 6 slotted with crushing impact. Not a winter set. 

-Essence Boost tracks. That one, I think I'll adjust to remove the Resist IO and add the 3rd Numina that gives the +reg/+rec. Good call. 

-Proton Scatter I have 6 slotted with Superior Essence Transfer, does that not show on your side? 

-Incandescent Strike is 6 slotted with Crushing Impact with aims to upgrade to Hectacomb. Can you help with a better route? 

-Luminous Detonation I don't understand what proc is slotted there. Do you mean the Form Empowerment one? I show that slotted with 5 Superior Kheldian's Grace and a Sudden Acceleration. 

-Solar Flare I don't see the second KB/KD proc, where does that come from? I am seeing 5 Obliterations and Sudden Acceleration. 

-Photon Seekers is an interesting power to me right now. I feel like you're right I need one more slot in it to make it work because I need the Sudden Acceleration to make it viable. Or just sacrifice one of the Blood Mandates and turn it into a Sudden Acceleration.  

As far as cost goes, I was able to get everything on this build for about 100m. I bought recipes and crafted everything I could, that saved a ton of inf. That and I had a lot of Merits to be able to buy the Armageddon's and the Archetype sets. Also I had some of the enhancements already like a few Luck of the gamblers. 

So I think we may be looking at different builds, here are the stats on my version of Mids Reborn. Not sure if that is useful but maybe it will help get us on the same page. 

Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev 3

Database: Homecoming
Database Issue: 27 Page 6
Database Version: 2023.9.605

Running under .NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0 / .NET 6.0.15

On the subject of Incarnates, what do you run? 

I am currently running: 

Alpha: Musculature Core Paragon

Judgement: Ion Core Final Judgement

Interface: Cognitive Core Flawless Interface

Lore: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally

Destiny: Clarion Radial Epiphany

Hybrid: Assault Radial Embodiment

Thank you very much for the feedback, appreciate it. 

38 minutes ago, Alikmodi said:

Heya Lauci! Thanks for the post. 

I am a little confused about your response, so I think we are running into an issue with the save file not representing the right build maybe? Perhaps MIDs is not working as well as I thought....

-GlintingEye is Slotted with Thunderstrike, I don't think that is a purple I think I got the recipe for less than 1m. 

-Radiant Strike is 6 slotted with crushing impact. Not a winter set. 

-Essence Boost tracks. That one, I think I'll adjust to remove the Resist IO and add the 3rd Numina that gives the +reg/+rec. Good call. 

-Proton Scatter I have 6 slotted with Superior Essence Transfer, does that not show on your side? 

-Incandescent Strike is 6 slotted with Crushing Impact with aims to upgrade to Hectacomb. Can you help with a better route? 

-Luminous Detonation I don't understand what proc is slotted there. Do you mean the Form Empowerment one? I show that slotted with 5 Superior Kheldian's Grace and a Sudden Acceleration. 

-Solar Flare I don't see the second KB/KD proc, where does that come from? I am seeing 5 Obliterations and Sudden Acceleration. 

-Photon Seekers is an interesting power to me right now. I feel like you're right I need one more slot in it to make it work because I need the Sudden Acceleration to make it viable. Or just sacrifice one of the Blood Mandates and turn it into a Sudden Acceleration.  

As far as cost goes, I was able to get everything on this build for about 100m. I bought recipes and crafted everything I could, that saved a ton of inf. That and I had a lot of Merits to be able to buy the Armageddon's and the Archetype sets. Also I had some of the enhancements already like a few Luck of the gamblers. 

So I think we may be looking at different builds, here are the stats on my version of Mids Reborn. Not sure if that is useful but maybe it will help get us on the same page. 

Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev 3

Database: Homecoming
Database Issue: 27 Page 6
Database Version: 2023.9.605

Running under .NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0 / .NET 6.0.15

On the subject of Incarnates, what do you run? 

I am currently running: 

Alpha: Musculature Core Paragon

Judgement: Ion Core Final Judgement

Interface: Cognitive Core Flawless Interface

Lore: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally

Destiny: Clarion Radial Epiphany

Hybrid: Assault Radial Embodiment

Thank you very much for the feedback, appreciate it. 

Yeah I had a very different build come up to that 😄 I will try reinstalling mids and having another look, but for incarnates I would suggest the following:

Alpha: Agility Core (Defense + Recharge)
Judgement: Pyronic Core (Highest dps)
Interface: Reactive Radial (Good debuff + dmg)
Lore: Polar Lights (Kheldian powers)
Destiny: Ageless Core (End+recharge)
Hybrids: Assault Radial

- Lauci x