Foot Cam in P.I. Police Department

Neji_Hawke

So I have to go talk to a detective for bank mission and I can get it, but for some reason every time I go into Peregrine Island police department I get thrown into "Foot" Cam like this Foot Cam Glitch. I know that other's have had similar event occur at random with just regular mission and they had to close the game fully to fix it, but I wasn't sure if PI's police department is perma glitched. It's happened all three times I've gone in there. So mainly just figured I bring it up here in case it hasn't been reported but I pretty sure it has. And if it's not specific to this sight and is supposedly a random glitch then I think the game is telling my Praetorian brute she's not allowed to be a cop. 

As far as I can remember PI is the only police station this has been reported to have happened in. Seems to be happening more often recently.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

It has been an infrequent occurence for me.  If its consistent for you then provide as many details as possible.  If we can pinpoint what causes it then it would be more likely to get fixed.

And yes,  you have to exit completely to the desktop to fix it.

12 hours ago, TheZag said:

... provide as many details as possible...

So I tend to enter with Fly on, as well as I am normally above the door frame. The character that gets effected most has a height in the 6ft range, also has Combat Jump on as well, and is a Dual Blade Will Power Brute. My character is using the SK-2 Shrike Wings (doubt this is having any effect unless it's a hitbox glitch).

this happens to me quite frequently when using the elevator in quests while using hover. 

I quite like this bug (no I'm not into feet)

I like it because I can see if the glowies are on the current floor

It's easily dispelled (dunno if that's the right word in this context) by hitting spacebar.

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?