Easter Mass

Saiyajinzoningen

Ok so this post has nothing to do with easter or mass.

It is about gravity (mass) and/or a potential easter egg.

So, I'm very new to gravity and time

It's actually one of the reasons I paired them together.

That means in new and eager to learn. 

lets dive right in.

A. gravity distortion and gravity distortion field both share similar names and mechanics, can I also trigger impact from the field?

B. gravity distortion field and distortion field also share similar names. Are there any hidden mechanics between the two?

C. Why doesn't the crush immobilize make the foe take a knee? (animation)

D. Can the lift cast by Singy trigger impact?

E.  Is dimension shift a really expensive aoe immobilizer, or am I missing something?

F. What is the point of placing wormhole up in the air? Will it do damage that way?

G. Can regen buffs help singy like experimental injection?

H. it appears I can stack the immobilize part of crush does the damage component also stack or does it just refresh?

I. Containment, how does this work exactly? according to in game info any dmg power will do but other sources only say primary set?

J. Overpower, at 1st I thought this was containment until I noticed that sometimes it happens with my very 1st attack. so how does this work?

I know it's a lot

but im feeling really passionate about gravity, 

it feels like it has the most unique abilities.

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

A. Yes

B. No, Distortion Field is an AoE slow with a 45 second duration and a 2% chance to hold every second.

C.

D. Yes

E. Dimension Shift is an AoE phase shift. Foes inside the phased area can't effect you or your team unless you enter the phased area (in which case you can fight them). Pretty situational, but doesn't require more than an endred in the base slot.

F. They've changed this to limit how far away the exit point can be. In the old days there was no limit and if you pointed the exit point straight up (in an outdoor map) the falling damage could kill stuff. You could also TP foes to the other end of the map.

G. I think so but haven't tested this.

H. It stacks.

I. When containment was first created, only controllers primary powers did double damage if the target was held, immobilized, slept or stunned. Over time they added secondaries, pool powers, APPs, etc. Controller pets don't benefit from containment, nor do incarnate powers.

J. See above.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

• 1 month later