Happy bit of fluff

SnoBahr

Carmella Rodriguez, on Everlasting, has been a project character. Going from 1 to 50, using only Death From Below. It took 108 sessions (instances, not logins), with 2xp enabled for most of them, but it happened today just before noon Pacific.

image.png.c79029556b2eed7c8331a6349f6a199c.png

It's been a wild ride, and I'll still do DfBs with her, because I have the macros set up, but I won't be doing sessions of 5 😄

Carmella is a Street Justice/Willpower brute.

(edited for clarity on "sessions")

Edited by SnoBahr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, SnoBahr said:

Carmella Rodriguez, on Everlasting, has been a project character. Going from 1 to 50, using only Death From Below. It took 108 sessions, with 2xp enabled for most of them, but it happened today just before noon Pacific.

image.png.c79029556b2eed7c8331a6349f6a199c.png

It's been a wild ride, and I'll still do DfBs with her, because I have the macros set up, but I won't be doing sessions of 5 😄

Carmella is a Street Justice/Willpower brute.

I understand how you feel. I'm a fan of the tutorials, Outbreak and Breakout. I'll replay them over and over with every new character I create.

• Thumbs Up 1

My other "major" challenge character was Bunni Rabbit, who got to lvl 50 without dealing a single point of damage (herself) (or using AE farms). Emp/Seis defender, buffing the crap out of the teams she was on. I love these challenges 🙂 They're fun for me!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, drbuzzard said:

You have amazing persistence. I could not have done this. It would have driven me mad. 

I did take a few breaks from it, and towards the end, I was only doing DFBs every other day at the most frequent, often having a few days between. I am so sick of DFB at more than level 10... 🤪

• Haha 1