Build Request Energy Melee / Bio-Armor Scrapper

Endal2

Hey there everyone. I did a bunch of searches but couldn't find any good builds for EM/Bio. The goal of this guy is to be able to stand up against the various baddies I have to fight but to be a Single Target DESTROYER. I'm good with getting purples where needed but the goal is to max out the damage while keeping defense high enough to handle the big guys I'm going after. I'd love to be able to solo Giant Monsters and AVs.

Here's my version of BrandX's build I made for my scrapper. Swapped out the hold for parasitic aura. It's also not perfect, but it can do s/l farms just fine and is a huge powerhouse for ST.

Alpha-Gal - Scrapper (Energy Melee - Bio Armor).mbd

IIRC, there is another build somewhere on these forums that does have soft capped defs but you sacrifice a nontrivial amount of damage for it.

Edited by Backpeddle

My biggest adjustments off of BrandX's build was I swapped out maneuvers for stealth which gives a few advantage. I also swapped out the patron power for weapons. This gave me caltrops and targeting drone. I am following everything else pretty well and so far he is okay. Not rich enough for the enhancements yet, but I will get there.

Thanks for the build help!

Endal (Energy Melee - Bio Armor).mbd

Edited by Endal

One thing I will say is that DNA Siphon can be an utterly fantastic offensive weapon, and I six slot it on every bio character.  It's even a great place for the Crit Strikes proc on a scrapper.  For an EM/Bio scrapper I would probably go with:  Fury of the Glad -res proc, Superior Avalanche knockdown proc OR Overwhelming Force knockdown proc, 50+5 Armageddon A/R, Armageddon damage proc, lvl 53 D-Sync Drain (Acc/End  Mod), lvl 53 D-Sync Reconstruction (Healing/Recharge).

I never got around to making a scrapper, but my Bio/EM tank is probably my godliest character.

Who run Bartertown?