Bucket List Accomplishment: soloing Lady Grey TF on scrapper

Yomo Kimyata

This took me forever to get around to, but I finally gave it a shot, and eventually pulled it off.  Ice Melee/Radiation Armor.

The two real stumbling blocks are getting rid of all the mitos from Weakened Hamidon and knocking off the Honoree.  I didn't think the latter was going to be the worst thing in the world until I discovered:

image.thumb.png.7e9eb4c8fcfd8f1a83da23491b3a4c79.png

Once he triggers Unstoppable, he's got pretty much 95% resist all for 200 seconds and you only get 45 seconds downtime before he hits it again.  I needed Lore pets for that battle.

Fun stuff!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Who run Bartertown?

As someone who has solo-ed all the TFs/SFs in the game (except Barracuda and the new ITF) I can confidently say I will never do LGTF solo again  because of the Hamidon fight. My hat off to you. I know that TF isn't easy when solo as a scrapper.

Edited by SomeGuy
  • Like 1

The yellows are simple.  For the blues I used an alt build with Ring of Fire and Char from epic pool loaded up for bear.  Which also worked well for the greens once I switched my Hybrid to Control.  It’s the only time I’ve ever slotted the Devastation proc.

• Like 2

Who run Bartertown?

Well done!

The part I find most tricky about the Honoree is when he activates Dull Pain on top of cycling his Unstoppable. Which I think is tied to ranged condition / not being consistently aggroed or damaged.

Weirdly enough, I enjoy the Hamidon part. It's always a rush to rework a couple IOs or even a quick alt build on the spot, to manage just enough hold magnitude to get through the greens.

Actually I find Weakened Hamidon is no slouch either. Even with EoEs, his abilities shutting down regen and healing puts you on a timer. For me it's often a mad race where I don't always come up on top (can always spam reds of course, that's the last resort when all else fails).