How to make a macro that does 2 things

The Mighty Paladin

Macros are set up so that you cannot do more than 1 thing at a time, so you'll have to hit it twice. In order for this to work you'll have to have two identical costumes, the first one without wings and the second one with wings. Please note that costume slots in CoH are numbered 0-5, not 1-6.

/macro FLY "powexectoggleon fly$$cce 1"

This will first change to the second costume slot, which should be the one with the wings. The second click will turn on Fly.

/macro FLY "cce 0$$powexectoggleoff fly"

This will first turn fly off and then switch back to the first costume slot.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 hour ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Macros are set up so that you cannot do more than 1 thing at a time, so you'll have to hit it twice. In order for this to work you'll have to have two identical costumes, the first one without wings and the second one with wings. Please note that costume slots in CoH are numbered 0-5, not 1-6.

/macro FLY "powexectoggleon fly$$cce 1"

This will first change to the second costume slot, which should be the one with the wings. The second click will turn on Fly.

/macro FLY "cce 0$$powexectoggleoff fly"

This will first turn fly off and then switch back to the first costume slot.

this turns fly on and off but doesn't change the costume.

I get a message that says: 

Usage:cce takes 2 args, you gave 1. 

uses an emote to change costumes.

cce <int> <string>

Edited by The Mighty Paladin

• City Council
4 hours ago, The Mighty Paladin said:

this turns fly on and off but doesn't change the costume.

I get a message that says: 

Usage:cce takes 2 args, you gave 1. 

uses an emote to change costumes.

cce <int> <string>

That's because cce wants the costume index, and the emote to use, this wiki page covers it: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Cce_(Slash_Command)

Ah, my mistake. Removing the 'e' should fix it. Like this:

/macro FLY1 "powexectoggleon fly$$cc 1"

/macro FLY2 "cc 0$$powexectoggleoff fly"

EDIT: I just tested both of these macros in game and verified that they do work.

Edited by PeregrineFalcon
tested!

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.