trainer hologram - suggestion!

Hi devs and fellow CoX addicts....

One idea I have had for a little while I would like to suggest is to do something similar to the portable workbench, but for a trainer.

So maybe something like some missions or a TF that miss Liberty has, and when you complete it, a badge that unlocks a hologram power of Miss Liberty. So you can call her hologram once every X hours to train up. So when you are MILES away from a trainer and in the middle of a TF or load of team missions you can level up your toon on the spot?

would that work?

discuss!

thanks!!!!

1 hour ago, Obsidian_Night said:

So when you are MILES away from a trainer and in the middle of a TF or load of team missions you can level up your toon on the spot?

It's not 'on the spot', but if you've spent enough time logged out in your base to have the Rapid Response teleporter, or have bought the Base Portal or Base Teleport prestige powers, you can jump to your base, train at the trainer there, and return to where you were (albeit only outside of missions).

• Thumbs Up 1

You have an interesting idea, but I have to echo the other responses. Every non-hazard zone has a trainer. (I believe Cap au Diable actually has 2 trainers, just like Atlas Park.) Trainers can be placed in SG bases for free. And only specific zones don't have either a trainer or a base portal. A base portal transporter can be bought from P2W/T2V for cheap and a temp power version can be gotten for free as a day job reward for logging off in your base. And those will send you into your SG base in any zone, even zones that don't have base portals. (And when you exit the base, you are put back on the location where you used the transporter to access the base.) So there is always a trainer nearby except in missions. So I'm not understanding when I would ever be "miles" from a trainer?