Why are We not Given Anytime to Create a Character

Kaliselia

So three different time I have tried to create a character but the game times you out and so much for that character.

Come on give us the time to create our characters.

Just save your character every 5 minutes.

You can use Titan Icon to build and save characters to be used on the live servers.

Thats how I've done most of mine.

Thanks for this info already created one Costume and off to create another.

Takes me awhile to get the colors and Costume pieces put together.

I went to create a character and I didn't get DC'd midway (but i still saved anyway), but i did get DC'd the moment I try to exit.

I doubt its a "time" allotment, the servers are just unstable, as many people have said.

So three different time I have tried to create a character but the game times you out and so much for that character.

Come on give us the time to create our characters.

At the bottom of the character creation screen there's an option to save and load character costumes and customizations. I highly recommend you periodically save so you don't actually lose anything if you get D/C

There is no cost for costume changes at tailors when you are level 1. You can get your character in the game quickly and then run to Icon in Atlas or the Tailor in Mercy (I think that one's new, but you can find it as a  store on the map) and set up all your different costumes.

Making/saving the costumes and power customizations ahead of time using Icon is a smart move, too.