Tired of Collision Mechanics Interupting AS?

Solarverse

If you are like me, and are annoyed with Collision Mechanics interupting your Assassin Strike, then I urge you to support this thread. I don't feel this issue is something non-Stalkers care about, so we need Stalker players voicing their opinions.

You will find the thread here. https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5100.0.html

Are you sure it's collisions?  I seem to have a lot of trouble just moving solo, stop then hit AS, it says interrupted.  I assume it's some sort of lag?  It's bad enough I stopped doing that and just do my biggest non-AS to start most times.

Are you sure it's collisions?  I seem to have a lot of trouble just moving solo, stop then hit AS, it says interrupted.  I assume it's some sort of lag?  It's bad enough I stopped doing that and just do my biggest non-AS to start most times.

See this is what I'm experiencing, SOLO.

I thought it was an animation bug in Assassin's strike but now I think it might be a combination of sensitivity and latency.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!