Em and Inv. What AT?

Gobbledygook

Hi, coming of a year or so break, and wanting to make a melee type with the above mentioned powersets. My conundrum is, which AT? I've always been a Scrapper at heart, with a couple of really fun Brutes added in for flavor. I haven't played either set as a Tank or Stalker. I have a 50 EM/Rad Scrapper, and a 50 Fm/Inv Brute. I haven't played either in awhile, Hell, it's been close to two years since I played the Brute, Before any of the changes to either set, and he only had a middling build. I like killing my enemies. Not just standing there and having a slap fight. But I also like to be durable enough to stand toe to toe if whatever PuG I'm on doesn't have a traditional Tank. Off-tanking is what I think is the term? 

So, if you had to choose, which one would you take on an adventure?

My main is an Invuln/EM Tank. I've also made a version that's an EM/Invuln Scrapper. Both are very fun and I can team or solo with both.

I'd say that if you're primarily going to team, and you like tanking, then make the tank. Otherwise make a Scrapper.

And, once you have all of your Invuln powers, plus Tough and Weave, and some set IOs, your Invuln Scrapper can also be a taunt-less off tank.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

• 2 months later