omg hi

• 2 weeks later
2 hours ago, jimmaydean said:

That would require me to have  Lvl 50? (dunno been about 10 years since I played) and I assume nothing transferred over from COH before they shut it down. So no.

Homecoming lowered the barrier to entry for PvP to basically your ankles.

There's instant Level 50 PvP-only (PvP zones, Arena, and Pocket D) "Temporal Warrior" on Homecoming. Pick any server, click the Temporal Warrior option on the first page of character creation, then make your character. They'll be Level 50, have all Incarnate abilities unlocked (alpha is the only one active in zone PvP on Homecoming), and grab the PvP accolades (same as PvE version, but they are 10,000 inf and they are permanent once purchased) from the PvP vendor in a PvP zone. No need to powerlevel, run badges for accolades, or snag Incarnate Threads/Empyrean merits. 

The only player investment needed is inf to buy the enhancements for the build you want.

They also enabled base PvP, added new arena maps, removed heal decay and PvP travel supression, and have devs who are willing to listen to changes advocated for by PvPers.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Moose 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 3 weeks later
On 1/11/2024 at 7:31 AM, jimmaydean said:

no idea this was still a thing!

how's it going? in your opinion is it still a thing?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 4 weeks later