Beach gear

Some basic male swimsuits that aren't speedos or boxing trunks. I'm sure some more lady suits would also be appreciated. Maybe some hawaiian shirts and leis. A grass skirt or two. Some nice flip flops. If I go to the tiki lounge, I want to be in style.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

patterns on bikini items would be good too.  maybe each cup can have a different pattern

american flag print and whatnot

You run into color limitations on that. CoH only allows 2 colors per costume item, and skin is one of them for the with skin costume pieces. Costume pieces like the Imperial Dynasty set get away with a 3rd color because that 3rd color is locked in and cannot be changed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rudra got to it first. Think there'd have to be more of an overhaul for that, though I don't know how doable patterns would be (using "chest detail.") Maybe?

And 100% for the hawaiian shirts, lei... if the grass skirts could be done well, that too (and stereotypical coconut bra, because.) Heck, floral "crown" while we're at it.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.