Wow... so happy to have found this place.

44 minutes ago, Mizrach said:

ok if anyone is still looking at this have a question, at what levels do people upgrade enhancements now?  With money still being an issue I don't want to be upgrading when I don't "have" to but at the same time i don't want to be a liability to any team i join or to myself when solo lol

Truthfully, quite often I don't really slot anything until I get up to level 22.  Then I slot level 25 Common IOs.  I usually slot a few things like a -KB IO if the character needs one, and a Kismet: +ToHit at level 7.  Otherwise, the levelling is so quick, and there are usually enough buffs and debuffs on teams that it's fine.  Then the level 25 IOs will be fine, and I just slot Sets over them as I get to the right levels.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

You can level up all Single Origin enhancements now in the enhancement screen. I usually do so when they turn red until level 27. Then I transition to using standard Invention Origin enhancements until 47 when I redo my final build and start looking at set IO pieces. 

So, realistically you'll get a ton of use for your first 27 levels with just regular SOs and more bang for your buck with IOs after that. 

20 hours ago, Mizrach said:

ok if anyone is still looking at this have a question, at what levels do people upgrade enhancements now?  With money still being an issue I don't want to be upgrading when I don't "have" to but at the same time i don't want to be a liability to any team i join or to myself when solo lol

While money is a concern, I actually leave some slots empty and don't upgrade the others until my enhancements are yellow and about to turn red the next time I level.  Sometimes I miss and end up with all red (non-functioning) enhancements.  When that happens, you'll notice it pretty quick.

P.S.  I do this until about level 30-32.  Then I start slotting IO's (invention origin enhancements).  They never expire so they're a bargain in the long run.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

well alt-itis had already started to kick in with a handful of lvl 10-13's and my "main" at 23 lol... i'm doing my best to only focus the mastermind(lvl 23 now) so I can get a farming toon up as soon as possible. 

Anyone have a good site or list of what missions are best for farming inf solo?

Thanks in advance.