Energy Melee late game

Snarky

I have never run an Energy Melee after mid 30s.  How does this perform in late game/Incarnate trials.

I was thinking of pairing it with Willpower to offset the tier 9 attacks self damage (who writes this crap?) and because Willpower is my second favorite armor behind old clunky Invulnerability.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

As long as your attraction to Energy Melee is based on visuals (Power Pom-Poms GOOO!), or stacking stuns (Stun+ET+TF is a lot of mag, espc if you enhance for it), or because you want to do some energy damage (less resisted than smashing, but check and see - a lot of your damage out is still smashing), Energy Melee will not dissapoint.

If you chose Energy Melee to do damage, Id suggest another set.  Any other.

For Willpower - yeah, WP is great, and serves to mitigate the drawback of Energy Melee.  But we all know WP is great by now, right?  Right???

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

As long as your attraction to Energy Melee is based on visuals (Power Pom-Poms GOOO!), or stacking stuns (Stun+ET+TF is a lot of mag, espc if you enhance for it), or because you want to do some energy damage (less resisted than smashing, but check and see - a lot of your damage out is still smashing), Energy Melee will not dissapoint.

If you chose Energy Melee to do damage, Id suggest another set.  Any other.

For Willpower - yeah, WP is great, and serves to mitigate the drawback of Energy Melee.  But we all know WP is great by now, right?  Right???

Energy melee weak? Must be something new?