Test room or test server for new players like me!

Hello can we get like test server or a room so i can test classes skils etc.. I am a noob i have played this game abit when i was kid, and do not remember much, haveing so many classes skils subclasses and other skills, its overwelming i just wana test things out play abit with this and that so i can learn how to play and what is good and bad and what is fun, at the moment u cant test anything you stuck with lvl 1 and you can grind up 50 classses to decent level just to see who is good, so its a good idea to have someway to test things out before we chose :)...

On HC, it's customary to use the Open Beta server as a Training Room.  You can either play normally, or use the popmenu to grant yourself levels, IO's, Inf, or other rewards.  You can also use the copy tool to copy a character from a Live server to a the Beta server.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

7 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

On HC, it's customary to use the Open Beta server as a Training Room.  You can either play normally, or use the popmenu to grant yourself levels, IO's, Inf, or other rewards.  You can also use the copy tool to copy a character from a Live server to a the Beta server.

I did not know that awesome, yeah but i stil like the idea of a test server room the game has manny things to learn 🙂