Wish list for Future Development

Dear Devs and Developers,

Thanks for your work. 

1. I'd love a 4th and 5th powers try that is visible and stackable like the current 1-3 power strays in game.

2. I'd also like to see more animations for powers in game to individuate characters and powers.

2a. Executing Blaster Powers through guns.

2b. Musical instruments (microphones old and new, guitars, sax, etc.) for sonic powers.

2c. Move certain idle animations over to combat animations (texting, calling, etc. to  initiate attacks)

2d. Grapple gun/Web slinging for flight power movement. 

2e. A Ball and Chain as a Titan Weapon

2f. Elongated/Stretched limbs as distance attacks, holds, movement (striding) (I think something like this happens appearance wise when characters move to Oro)

2g. Executing powers through eye animations.

3. I'd love to see more shirt (long and short sleeve), pant, belt, and neck, wrist, ankle costume pieces and accessories for women. The shoulders on trim ppl men and women who wear suits look squished together and a bit odd.  

4. I'd like to see a returnable item attack power (e.g. a thrown shield or boomerang) that has a long build up, (to be fair) is interruptible (because the attack is auto returnable), I could see the power disorienting or knocking down an enemy. 

A few more thoughts on point 2:

For me this (in this case seeing more generalized animations) is what would keep me making new and different characters. I find I have a character idea and the animations or ability to use multiple colors limit my ability to actualize that character. For example, I make Donut Hole Man who can throw donut holes at enemies. There is no generic animation I know of that could simulant multiple small objects that I could color and roleplay as thrown donut holes (or pepper or salt or pistachios). To my knowledge there is no generic blast animation to simulate thrown granules that I could call salt, pepper, donut sprinkles or hummus or donut dough or donuts. And I know of no generic small particle animation that I could color in more than one color to simulate a donut sprinkle or salt, or pepper, etc. attack.  Donut Hole Man could throw generic midsized particles (I would role play them as donut holes) as an attack power and globules of mid to small size particles (I'd roleplay them as bits of donut dough) to hold or slow a foe. Salt man shoots salt, Pepper man shoots pepper, I certainly do not need individual powers for dough, salt, pepper, insects, shrimp, etc. the generalized animations to roughly simulate those attacks would go a long way in realizing individual toons. New powers are great and fun and having Pancake Hero throw generic small or mid sized objects at enemies that I can call and color as pancakes is more satisfying for me.  

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

My wish-list is modest...

To have those extra few Circle costume bits that males got ages ago ported to female characters...

A Tuatha Champion or Bres Aether transformation costume...

To be able to use wings with the tuxedo tails coat again...

An Earth epic pool for Sentinels...

A purple Fear enhancement set...

Oh... and to get those nifty Nemesis steam-ponies as a Flying Carpet/Void Skiff/Rocket Board style travel power! Just because they're cool looking.

That's about it, really. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with whatever we have.

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Wish list item: Group flight revision

This is the ONLY power in the game that I actively get told to NOT use almost any time I use it.

• It by default forces other users to use a movement they may not be comfortable with
  • It ACTIVELY DISABLES other players' powers that cannot be used with flight.
  • The flight is EXCELLENT to help pets fly, since almost no summons actively fly. (Not sure why most summons just have improved jump)
  • The power gives unlimited range flight for summons, which is awesome
  • Flying minions/pets are AWESOME.
  • Flying minions have FAR fewer pathing problems, something they struggle with even on hills.

Suggestion:

• Reduce ongoing cost for group flight, and by default only effect self/summons, as well as providing the summons a strong -fly resistance
  • Give the power an available hotbar power while toggled called 'air lift' that DOES affect players, but for added endurance cost.

Hopeful final effect:

Team members don't have to stay away/go to null the gull/shout at me to "stop that!" when they go airborne against their will, while my pet characters can whiz about with flying zombies and the like with abandon. For the rare occasions when I DO want to pick up non-fliers, I can do so, but only situationally.

Edited by Seldom

A Null the Gull option to disable Group Flight would simplify the request above.

Add + defense to Acrobatics. Not every character needs stealth to get the additional LotG or GotA procs. 

24 minutes ago, Ice Ember said:

A Null the Gull option to disable Group Flight would simplify the request above.

Add + defense to Acrobatics. Not every character needs stealth to get the additional LotG or GotA procs. 

There already is a Null the Gull option to disable Group Fly.  The issue is that many people argue that that is "too cumbersome."

56 minutes ago, Lunar Ronin said:

There already is a Null the Gull option to disable Group Fly.  The issue is that many people argue that that is "too cumbersome."

I learned something knew. I didn't know about Null having the power. 

Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ice Ember said:

Uh do you guys want to tell him, or should I

EDIT: someone got you already

Edited by arcane

• Retired Developer
On 1/23/2024 at 12:18 PM, Dogooder said:

For example, I make Donut Hole Man who can throw donut holes at enemies.

Now this is a suggestion I can get behind.

• Microphone 1