Great Outdoors Contest Winner

• Retired Community Rep

Greetings, all!

While there may not have been a large number of entries, each one was an awe-inspiring journey through creativity and a celebration of the great outdoors - each a breath of fresh air with expertly done areas that are well worth visiting!

And now, it is time to unveil the winner of Wravis' nature base challenge!

The Great Outdoors Champion is...

* pause for dramatic effect *

Spoiler

@Aalya
"Fae Caverns"
FAECAVE-31825 on Everlasting

Congratulations!!!! You will receive 2,000 Merits and the gold title, "Great Outdoors Champion!" As well as a little something extra from Wravis himself - Jibil'ieve it!?

And now as the sun sets on our outdoor challenge and the spotlight may shine on the victor, we want to take a moment to express our sincere thanks to our runners-up. Just as every leaf contributes to the lushness of a forest, each of your entries contributed to the richness of our challenge. Keep dreaming, keep celebrating the wonders of our natural world, and most importantly, keep building! ❤️ 

A well-earned round of applause to all of you!

And lastly, we judges would like to offer our private commentary on your builds, should you like to hear it. Please be sure to specify if you want critique or merely what elements we enjoyed most.

Stay tuned for more artistic adventures and captivating contests in basing!

Rooting for Continued Awesomeness,

CR Dacy, CR Easter Bunny and special guest Challenger Wravis/Jibily!

Edited by Easter Bunny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

(\/)     EB 
   ( . . )    Retired Community Rep  |  
Active Base Advocate

c (") (")   Community Base Directory  |  Base Building Guide  |  Base Building Discord 

• 2 weeks later

Oh, man, I wish I knew about this.  I have a rather nice bayou base....

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.