AI Generative Art

sbloyd

54 minutes ago, Player2 said:

What was the prompt?

<lora:Blue_Idoru_v2:0.7>,<lora:add_detail:0.7>,<lora:boldline:-0.3>,<lora:noline:0.3>,
Petite and slender Japanese superhero, Blue Idoru, with dark blue twin-tailed hair, and matching blue eyes, ensconced in a dark blue tight-fitting suit complemented by a fluttering dark blue skirt and cape, high leather boots gripping her calves, fingerless gloves adorning her hands, body alive with crackling blue lightning, engaged in a nocturnal battle, surrounded by the cloak of night, shadows playing across the scene, blue light casting dramatic contrasts, digital painting, dynamic pose

This was using an SDXL model and my custom LoRa. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Original Screenshot of Cyberman 8

image.png

And - how Krea interprets it. 

image.png

I might not have put quite so much segmentation into the metal - particularly the helmet - but the fact that Krea properly "GOT" that a "metal" look was what the intent was is impressive. Also - I'm not sure - but I don't think the shoulder details quite match.

But still - the overall effect is about 98% spot on! I'm happy with it! 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

I suppose the advantage for enhancement of a Mecha based character is that most of the work has already been done FOR the AI interpreter already in the form of sharper more defined angles and such. 

EDIT: Interesting how it re-interpreted the head design as more of an integrated smooth look overall rather than the rather distinct pieces making it up in the game. 

Dynamo-Joe-Enhanced.png

Edited by Dynamo-Joe
  • Like 3

For this one, I used the Witch Tight gloves for the longer sleeve effect and covered up the wing area over the bicep with the Barbarian Leather shoulder detail, and the enhancement broke up the smooth line of the glove on the right image with a line that makes it look like red gloves over a red sleeve.  On the other hand, I really like how well it represented the chest detail option on the left side.  Original image first, enhanced below.

Screenshot-2024-03-27-201321.png

enhanced-image-36.png

• Like 3

Original Invulnerability Tanker version from before the shutdown at left, and Homecoming's Shield Brute version in the middle and right:

Screenshot-2024-03-27-202529.png

enhanced-image-37.png

I find it weird that the thigh high boots on the left seem to have been interpreted as having some separate layer thing going on below the knee on the left where the original boots are smooth all the way up, whereas the middle and right actually have a separating line there but its been interpreted as little more than a wrinkle.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 2