Can you recommend a good mission for testing end game builds?

I'm trying to iron out exactly how I want to build a character and was going to use the test server for it.  Can anyone recommend a good mission I could easily access that doesn't take too long to complete, and would provide a good measuring stick for my effectiveness?   Does such a thing exist?

27 minutes ago, Snarky said:

every mission has different enemies that affect builds different.  most of the game is rock paper scissors.

need more info on your AT powersets and what you are testing

It's going to vary. Different builds and ATs, so I'm looking for something with a varied enough challenge to at least be somewhat effective to a range of options.

Just now, Damoklese said:

It's going to vary. Different builds and ATs, so I'm looking for something with a varied enough challenge to at least be somewhat effective to a range of options.

i would pick a random short tunnel farm, then only load it to +1/x1, creep up from there if you want to stress test

• Like 1

@Damoklese That was a joke. Please don't try to solo that trial. My real advice is to run a few PI radio missions at +4 and see how you handle the different enemy groups.

• Haha 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

If you're looking to stress test level 50 paper/radio missions give you access to some of the boogeyman types. Arachnos, carnies, and malta all show up. Longbow are another good stress test autohit -res grenades ahoy!

Depends on the build & goal though. If you need AV's Tina McIntyre starts with Infernal right? Or you could just hop over to RWZ and poke a pylon. 

• Like 1