Impervious skin: Regeneration/status resistance

Shred Monkey

This enhancement is not unique so we can slot it multiple times.  But looking at the combat attributes, it doesn't seem to stack with itself, thus you only get the benefit from the first one.   I think this should be made unique, or allowed to stack.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

1 minute ago, Shred Monkey said:

This enhancement is not unique so we can slot it multiple times.  But looking at the combat attributes, it doesn't seem to stack with itself, thus you only get the benefit from the first one.   I think this should be made unique, or allowed to stack.

The regeneration bonus is unique (just like every other single-enhancement regeneration or recovery bonus), but the status resistance portion stacks up to five times (just like every other single-enhancement status resistance bonus).

Edited by macskull
  • Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

18 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

It was Unique until Issue 10.  It was intentionally changed to work this way.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

What Luminara said, and also Homecoming added a non-stacking regeneration proc to it, while keeping it non-unique.

It's unnecessarily confusing to have two effects with different stacking rules, and have one be a proc and the other a global bonus, and call the regen part a "bonus" when it's a proc and not a global bonus. I feel like the wiki page might need a diagram, it's so unusual and complicated.

But it's intentional, such that it is.