Snake Character

smnolimits43

Dark. Good coloring with greens can make it look like poison blasts. And Dark Blast is pretty nice on Supports.

Alternatively, Water. Same rationale on theming but personally the hyrdromancy/water bending animations of the set make it B+ at best for style. Maybe A+ for effects though. 

8 hours ago, BazookaTwo said:

I don't know why everyone hates cones.

There's nothing wrong with cones, but they're tricky to use with Poison (I've actually got a Poison/Sonic defender). Venomous Gas (the T9) is a PBAoE and works best if you're in melee range. Cone attacks require you to jump back 20-30 feet. AoE attacks don't.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Uun said:

There's nothing wrong with cones, but they're tricky to use with Poison (I've actually got a Poison/Sonic defender). Venomous Gas (the T9) is a PBAoE and works best if you're in melee range. Cone attacks require you to jump back 20-30 feet. AoE attacks don't.

Thanks for an explanation of the most basic aspect of the game. Been playing since live in '04. I get it, jumping is hard. Just like aiming, which requires so much...oh wait. You don't have to aim you just hit the tab key. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Uun is bang on here. The issue isn't just "cones" but that Nightfall is the most ridiculously narrow, long going. You want to be a good ways back with it 

So you miss out on that lovely extra damage from the PBAoE -resist for almost all of your Cone AoEs lowering your AoE damage overall. 

The cones just don't play nicely with Poisons Tier 9 at all regardless of how good you are at moving about. You'll always move out of it's debuff range.

Radiation blast might be a better fit. That come is crap anyway and Rad feels "poisony" too, although I prefer water. 

Edited by Carnifax