Change default x0 players to x1?

This is an insignificant problem, but on any new character your default difficulty is +0/x0.  Would it be possible to change that default to x1?  It gives me the heebie-jeebies to see it at x0, because it makes me feel that x0 is either supposed to be nothing or infinitely difficult.  I've assumed that there is no difference between x0 and x1 in terms of difficulty.

Thank you.

• Thumbs Down 2

Who run Bartertown?

Yes, x0 difficulty is x1 difficulty. I don't know why it sits at x0 for a new character, but when you check the difficulties, it is only from x1 to x8. However, while I understand it annoys you, I actually get a kick out of it. I enjoy seeing several of my characters at x0 difficulty and avoid changing their difficulty just so I can keep that display. Might I suggest just changing your new characters' difficulty displays to the minimum x1 instead? Please don't take this away from me.

• Banjo 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

so max diffuclty goes to +5? makes sense to me

1-5 does make more sense than 0-4

No, the difficulty scale is +0-4/x1-8. However, on a character that never had their difficulty changed while playing the game, the difficulty shows as +0/x0. There is no x0 difficulty, but it shows that for some reason on all characters that never have their difficulty (for team size) changed. Once you change your team size, it is impossible to get back to x0 because it does not actually exist.

3 hours ago, Rudra said:

No, the difficulty scale is +0-4/x1-8. However, on a character that never had their difficulty changed while playing the game, the difficulty shows as +0/x0. There is no x0 difficulty, but it shows that for some reason on all characters that never have their difficulty (for team size) changed. Once you change your team size, it is impossible to get back to x0 because it does not actually exist.

There are currently (-1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4) for difficulty settings. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png