Looking for Good LORE Sources for CoH/V

Is there any really good sources I can use to find lore stuff for City of Heroes/Villains? I already got the "Bible" from the wiki, but unfortunately most of the stuff on the rest of the wiki, especially for enemy groups, is more focused on the make up and mechanics rather than their lore.

• Like 1

I know I did a dive into the Kheldian lore back on live - which is on the wiki now, as someone copied it over (and attributed.) Keep planning on updating that...

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 minutes ago, StarseedWarrior said:

There are one or two other current city of hero newer channels to. Just gotta search around.

Lol, I'm a big part of NoNat1s' CoH community already! That's part of why I'm asking, so I can help with the research for his future videos on the game's lore!

4 hours ago, DMBLaan99 said:

Lol, I'm a big part of NoNat1s' CoH community already! That's part of why I'm asking, so I can help with the research for his future videos on the game's lore!

4 hours ago, DMBLaan99 said:

I messed up lol I somehow missed the lore part in the title, I was looking for this as well but you can read the comics free here http://www.cityofheroes.ca/media-and-downloads/comic-archive/index.html

Edited by StarseedWarrior
  • Thumbs Up 1