I was Invited To Join A Guild Today!

I was just kinda playing the game when i decided to stop at a kiosk that shows your stats, and ran into this like Level 50 player who read my fortune, showed me around helped me get an xp boost, and then Invited me to join the guild! Super cool to me! I even went and used a coupon at icon to create a variation of my suit in the supergroups colors cause I had some time before i logged off. PB1.png.4ed1f3998a111b8533e5bc57d866f374.pngPB2.png.a2c5737cabe3636060659c3fb24a0bcf.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Glad to hear you had such a great experience.

Regarding the super group colours, You don't have to actually use the costume editor. If you open up your SG window a click on 'Settings' you'll see the colours at the bottom of the page, You can then toggle between your original costume colours and the SG colours. Granted, creating a costume in those colours allows you to change at the drop of a hat.

It's also where you can go to toggle off the emblem as it wall remove any current chest piece option.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Glad to hear you had such a great experience.

Regarding the super group colours, You don't have to actually use the costume editor. If you open up your SG window a click on 'Settings' you'll see the colours at the bottom of the page, You can then toggle between your original costume colours and the SG colours. Granted, creating a costume in those colours allows you to change at the drop of a hat.

It's also where you can go to toggle off the emblem as it wall remove any current chest piece option.

Oh wow I feel kinda dumb now. It is nice to be able to swap between them, but yea the other way would have been simpler. xD

1 hour ago, ImperialZombie7 said:

Oh wow I feel kinda dumb now. It is nice to be able to swap between them, but yea the other way would have been simpler. xD

We've all been there and did that too! :D

And, in the big scheme of things, it's s tiny bump on a very wide, long road.

20 hours ago, ImperialZombie7 said:

Heck, we all learn something new every day. I recently learned that Geyser will ignite Oil Slick. And a friend that I've played with almost since Homecoming launched and even longer back on Legacy CoH just learned that you can resize your map by detaching it from the Nav bar.  :D

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.