Tech Guide updated — v4.00 for Issue 27/Page 7!

Just a brief notice for those who don't look at Guides etc. often; complete notice will be found there.

Massive end-to-end update of the Tech Guide now available at www.Shenanigunner.com.

Edited by Shenanigunner
Added URL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

What tech guide, where tech guide???  😃

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

16 hours ago, Booper said:

Signatures don't always show if you're looking on your phone. But this is where you can find it:   https://www.shenanigunner.com/

I think (thought) he was just snarking me, but I do forget sigs don't show up for Gen X. 😄

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

I think (thought) he was just snarking me, but I do forget sigs don't show up for Gen X.

They show up on my desktop, but this Gen Jones took a while to find it because we're used to people putting content and links in the message body, not the sig.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

47 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

They show up on my desktop, but this Gen Jones took a while to find it because we're used to people putting content and links in the message body, not the sig.

I'll make a note. I don't live with a phone in my hand, so I'm only indirectly aware of the differences.

Sorry for any confusion, all.

• Thumbs Up 2