MM pet attacks recharge?

Kris2fur

I'm sure this has been asked before but can't find on forums. 

I know on live +recharge powers (speedboost) don't help MM pets powers recharge any faster. Do they now? any powers help speed up MM pets recharge powers?

Was just going to add to this that the -rech on pets does not affect their powers, but it does act as a buffer for slows since they're still affected by +rech. Just like reaching res cap, it extra is just nice when you get debuffed. Probably not a good enough reason to focus on -rech on henchment, still.

the +rech doesn't affect pets attacks, cuzz it messes up their 'rotation, and makes em spam their fastest recharge atk the most, and the longer ones will get skipped over because of this.  i think it was back on ncsoft live that this was changed.

All forms of recharge, whether positive or negative, do not effect mastermind or control pets

Speed Boost will not make them recharge their powers faster

Glue Grenades will not make them recharge their powers slower

On the plus side while +RECH doesn't affect pets, +SPEED does.  So powers like Speed Boost can do wonders for some of the slower moving pets such as Zombies (and causes some hilarity when they're affected by things like caltrops).

On 2/17/2024 at 11:35 PM, Lunar Ronin said:

No, +recharge is wasted on henchmen.  That's why Kinetics and Radiation are seen as subpar on Masterminds.

To be fair, Speed Boost is a tiny, tiny part of a /Kin MMs' romping great engine of buffstruction.

Unlike all those silly players with their annoying ideas and opinions and free will, your henchmen will ALWAYS respond properly to a Passive/GoTo order to perfectly position them for Fulcrum Shift etc. and they never complain in /local about you making them run too fast, hit too hard or recover endurance too quickly.