Carrion Creeper?

ninpon78

Can someone please explain slotting this to me. In game I am being told to not to put chance to proc ENH in them cause they no longer have a chance except on initial throw. That's it's better to put straight dam/acc in them. AND then I am being told the opposite about procs. Has anyone actually tested to see how it does? I am not 100% sure how to go about confirming or denying this. If someone knows for sure PLEASE share the wealth.

It depends on the procs you're talking about. Force Feedback's proc will only be able to affect you on initial cast; after that it will only affect the patch itself and the vines, neither of which can actually benefit from the effect. However, damage procs can be triggered on enemies by both the patch and the vines, so they're still useful.

Honestly, the current PPM (proc per minute) is different from Live. Some people do put damage procs into Carrion Creepers. Some don't.

I use Ragnarok's instead. (5 Ragnarok and 1 standard recharge IO).

Edit: The winter ATO for Carrion Creepers looks better than the one I mentioned but it's really pricey >_<