WIP : Arsenal/Arsenal

Fritter Chicken

3 hours ago, Linea said:

most likely.   just play around with it.  I'm too busy IRL to do any play-testing.  It's all just a matter of what fits for you.

I really wish they'd fix the domination issues, this is a long standing issue with other powers and sets, as well.

And maybe wiggle the endurance knob a bit from what I'm hearing.

Yeah the end issues are understandable considering how many AOEs are in the Control set and how weak the AOEs are in Assault.  Finding it a bit hard to have a decent rotation.  I just hit 47 yesterday so it's time to nail a build.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

The confuse loss on damage/knock on Smoke made me slot for -tohit.  i mean sure 15 seconds is a huge window for it to drop, but its not worth slotting for.  I dont see what situation I would ever need a 45 second(15 second) confuse.

also OP seems horrifically weak at lower levels.  Gunass and Elbow strike are super powerful.  Trip mines are instant(but long animation) cast

Sniper Rifle seems good on paper but not worth it.  A hold and Ignite however has been amazing for me so far.  Burst+trigun dot stacking while the ntarget is burning alive feels nice.

your builds are confusing to me but im not filling out mids to combat the rest.

8 hours ago, kelika2 said:

The confuse loss on damage/knock on Smoke made me slot for -tohit.  i mean sure 15 seconds is a huge window for it to drop, but its not worth slotting for.  I dont see what situation I would ever need a 45 second(15 second) confuse.

also OP seems horrifically weak at lower levels.  Gunass and Elbow strike are super powerful.  Trip mines are instant(but long animation) cast

Sniper Rifle seems good on paper but not worth it.  A hold and Ignite however has been amazing for me so far.  Burst+trigun dot stacking while the ntarget is burning alive feels nice.

your builds are confusing to me but im not filling out mids to combat the rest.

best to build it yourself and try the combos of ios and such

My Mid's skills are VERY sub-minimal, but gave it a shot anyway.
After copying a build, I made a few changes to include/exclude powers and enhancements for my toon.

I wanted more use of my toon's weapon, so included Buckshot. 

Did not want Sorcery Pool, so toon would be more "natural," though using some creative license with Super Jump.
Not sure if mobs can shoot the Targeting Drone, if so, I'll probably switch it out to Tactics. 
Endurance looks pretty tight, but can use email in missions so put some Endurance inspirations in there, and the Destiny Ageless Incarnate power, also.

I have NO idea what the Fiery Orb from Superior Dominating Grasp enhancement does, but sounds fun.
HELP?!

Arsenal Control Arsenal Assault Mace Mastery Dominator.mbd