Free 3D Print Giveaway

leeper48

Hey, you Dashing Heroes and Scoundrelous Villains! I'm giving away a free 3D Print of one of your characters.

One winner will be chosen at random on 3/2/24 after 6 pm EST. The print will be approximately 5-6" high with whatever power pose or emote you choose. It will be in your choice of either gray, black, or clear resin and include a round base with your character's name.

I will ship to your nearest FedEx or UPS facility to keep your identity and address private.

To enter, reply to this post and include a screenshot of one of your characters.

This is a FREE giveaway. This is to celebrate Homecoming's recent deal with NCSOFT and the recent  Page 7 release.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Main: Human Conductor Level 50 Elec Blaster on Excelsior. You can call me HC. 

3D Printing City of Heroes Characters Instructions and NEW Video Walk-thru
3D Print Gallery

3DCharsPortfolio.png.994edf503e237f635f40971d20dd0f55.png

• Lead Game Master

Okay, SO!

This looks amazing, and I bet plenty of people would be excited to participate!

HOWEVER.

Homecoming does not abide the sharing of personal identifying data. So, in light of that, whoever winds up winning will need to find a way to get their contact info to the OP OUTSIDE of Homecoming's platforms (forum, game, discord, etc). We CANNOT endorse giving out your real name and rough geographic location to a stranger on the internet (Yes, we know Uber and Doordash exist, shush). Any manner in which you do so is at your own risk, and we cannot be held liable for anything that happens as a result, thus, we ask you not use our services as a medium for doing so.

So while I'm not shutting this down wholesale @leeper48 , I'll need to insist that perhaps you take this off-site; a private discord channel, maybe? At the very least, we don't want people using forum DMs/in-game tells to share their personal info with others.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

Thank you for your feedback @GM Impervium

I completely understand Homecoming distancing itself from personal identity collections, and the last thing I would want to do is jeopardize the HC team.

I even want to do anything in my power to avoid getting personal information, as things are these days.

If the two people who entered are comfortable reaching out to me separately on Discord at leeper48 I will do the two figures for them.

Otherwise, @GM Impervium please feel free to lock this thread.

Thank you

Main: Human Conductor Level 50 Elec Blaster on Excelsior. You can call me HC. 

3D Printing City of Heroes Characters Instructions and NEW Video Walk-thru
3D Print Gallery

3DCharsPortfolio.png.994edf503e237f635f40971d20dd0f55.png