trivia questions issue 27 7

Snarky

I took up the weekly challenge to run a Redsider (of course!)

I chose the quirky Crab Spider.  I see that they added alternate animations most "Arachnos Soldier" power picks to have arm animations.  To confirm, now the backpack does all that?

Crabs have no defense debuff resistance and get a decent amount of Res if you pick everything. I have no idea where to go with them.  What are the build goals with a Crab.  (Not a Crabbermind, dislike pets)  

Do i just grab a bit more defense, some ranged defense where I can and sit at medium range blasting like a mad crab?  (my personal goal...)

Opinions will vary. I would play it how you think it would be the most amusing/entertaining. 
As you play it, you may find certain tips and tricks that would lead to a more optimal path. Sometimes, an optimal build leads to optimal amusement - but not always. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine's a mix of single and aoe damage with most resistances close to cap (s/l capped). Web and venom grenade are game changers and serum keeps you afloat for those times your resists just aren't cutting it. Solo you can cruise along just fine and on a team, your buff toggles (Arachnos version of Maneuvers is nice) will make you an asset alongside you peeling enemy armor off and helping keep them in place.  

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior