Future 'content'

So, content, for this thread, will be story arcs, missions, Trials etc.

I'd like to suggest a change to the content being added by the HC Devs. Well, maybe not a change but an addition. Make some of the future content in the style of DFB  and DiB. Make it for other levels so maybe like a level 50 version in Kalisti Wharf. It may also be a nice way to add content to the holiday events - the Valentine's Day stuff, among other holiday events, could use some freshening up.

Add an iTrial TF kinda like Apex and Tin Mage. Also add a Trial or few. BAF is popular cuz it's fun and quick.

The HC Devs have added content but it really does not seem to resonate with a lot of players. It is rare to find a team for these HC created missions and then when you do, the missions are not fun, long, drawn out, info overload and not well put together. I know this sounds a bit harsh but I hope the Devs realize we all appreciate them and their efforts. 

So, what do you all say? Am I alone in wanting a change in the content being added to the game?

Edited by BurtHutt

1 hour ago, BurtHutt said:

So, what do you all say?

I think this points to a larger issues;  Basically, a good chunk of players, (possibly even the majority), want content that is easy to access, quick, and offers good rewards for the time invested.  While content that takes place on new maps that contain novel mechanics can be fun, it requires a fundamental shifting of gears/priorities by those players that want to take part in it.  I'm not against such content additions, but perhaps it should be broken up into manageable chunks which account for the more limited windows of time within which many modern players can, well, play...

1 hour ago, biostem said:

I think this points to a larger issues;  Basically, a good chunk of players, (possibly even the majority), want content that is easy to access, quick, and offers good rewards for the time invested.  While content that takes place on new maps that contain novel mechanics can be fun, it requires a fundamental shifting of gears/priorities by those players that want to take part in it.  I'm not against such content additions, but perhaps it should be broken up into manageable chunks which account for the more limited windows of time within which many modern players can, well, play...

Yes good point! Maybe some of the new content could be parts (like the newer Posi TF). 

I don't mind a bit longer content but yes it does seem most want to do stuff that is under an hour or can get done in under an hour. I am also the guy that wants concise dialogue and not so much that you can't catch/see all of the word bubbles/dialogue boxes. Also, I despise any mission where only the leader gets all the info and the rest are needing to look it up or lead a mish. That's just lame.

The Live Devs definitely seemed like they were moving away from the long, drawn out TFs and missions. But the HC Devs have brought the slog back lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1