Task Forces

Well, I guess I'll start with conversation.  Which are your favorite Task Forces/Blueside Trials?  While many show their age, the sheer number of them allows some to stand out.  My favorite is actually the Abandoned Sewer Trial.  It's something that requires coordination but doesn't need some massive League or being hooked into voice chat.  Granted, I ran them PUG so it was an adventure at times.  I also have to give a shout out to the Eden Trial for being hauntingly beautiful if you're not speedrunning it.

• Moose 1

• 2 weeks later

Please understand - I am not in the majority. At least, I wouldn't think so. 
My favorite task force is dependent upon the AT I'm playing. If I'm on a ranged character, I cannot think of anything more fun than Apex. Particularly the battle with Battle Maiden. Dodging the patches, is for me, a lot of fun. There's a brief warning, and if you aren't stuck in a lengthy animation, plenty of time to get out and keep firing. For me, that's a hoot. But, if I'm melee, I don't particularly enjoy jousting to avoid these patches, and I'm not certain how my characters would fare if I left them in the patch. So, my melee characters tend to avoid that trial. 

The things I like in a task force are straight lines - like the paths in the Eden Trial. You're at a point, you're going forward, tackling what's in the way. I don't really like having to zig and zag. I certainly don't want to enter a map that's a portion of one of the zones, unless it's a narrow part of it without having to jump over buildings to proceed. 

I like silly dialog from the npcs. I don't particularly like cut scenes. It would be great if once you had Master of TF, the cutscene would not show. Or simply tell the story in another way. 

The best trial in the game is Eden Trial. I don't mind speeding it, but I don't mind clearing it, either. Mind you - that takes a lot more time. 

• Moose 1

• 2 weeks later

Everlasting's favorite Task Force's are:

"LF AE Farm plz I'm lazy"

"Kill Most ITF" (Imperious Task Force), but not Advanced Mode even though it's more profitable

MSR (Mothership Raid)

TinPex / ApeMage TFs

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

I prefer to do most my leveling after the Goldside stuff in Task Forces and Strike Forces. 

Some I like

Blues side respec trial 

ITF 

Yin 

Silver Mantis

But really I'm cool with everything even helping that Fake Poser Manticore